Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

How do I get a Protection from Abuse Order (P.F.A.)?

You go to the Prothonotary’s Office at the Montgomery County Courthouse. They will provide you with the necessary information. The Prothonotary’s Office can be reached at (610) 278-3360, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. till 4:15 p.m. If it’s after-hours a West Pottsgrove Police Officer can assist you with obtaining an emergency P.F.A. if the proper criteria are met.